Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Spray
Magnesium Oil Spray for optimum health benefits!!A quick product description
Why we need magnesium?
- Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate 100ml spray
- Rapid and maximum absorption by skin
- Easy and convenient to use
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- Reduces muscle cramps
- Improves energy levels
- Helps in chronic fatigue
- It will calm nerves and improve sleep quality
Did you know Magnesium is used as a life-saver in emergency situations? And that it is a critical medicine on the emergency crash cart in hospitals? Magnesium is a very important, and yet often overlooked mineral. In critical situations, it is considered even more powerful than conventional drugs to treat heart failures, cardiac arrhythmias, pre-term labor contractions, pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure in pregnant women) and eclampsia (seizures).
Magnesium has incredibly diverse functions in the body and is required to perform a range of basic and complex functions for almost all our systems – including cardiovascular system, circulatory system, central nervous system (brain), endocrine (hormone) system, kidneys, liver and digestive system.Functions of magnesium in the body
Health benefits of Magnesium are seen in the following conditions:
- Required for over 300 bio-chemical reactions key for survival and vital health.
- Regulates transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes; it is an important process required for transmitting nerve impulses, contracting muscles, and maintaining normal heart rhythm.
- Required for DNA, RNA and protein synthesis.
- Increases bio-availability of Vitamin D and Vitamin B-6.
- Helps in proteins, carbohydrates, fats and cholesterol metabolism
- Helps in energy production.
- Calms and nourishes the nervous system.
- Supports production of glutathione, a master anti-oxidant.
- Helps in transmission and regulation of many hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Muscle cramps
- Arrhythmia (Irregular heart beat)
- Atherosclerosis (arterial plaque)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Blood pressure
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Migraine headaches
- Diabetes and associated disorders
- Metabolic syndrome
- Depression and Anxiety disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia symptoms
- PMS symptoms
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- Preeclampsia and pre-term labor
- Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia and Emphysema
- Colon cancer
- Infectious diseases like Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Boils, Scarlet Fever
Did you know trans-dermal application of magnesium offers more powerful results than oral magnesium supplements?
Studies prove that magnesium is absorbed more effectively through the skin .
How to raise magnesium levels in the body while by-passing the gastrointestinal side effects?
- When taken orally, magnesium is not effectively and fully absorbed by the body.
- In high doses, oral magnesium has laxative effects and may cause diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
Try Magnesium Oil Spray from IndigoVita - Order Now!!
This IndigoVita product is Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Spray. Though referred to as magnesium oil, it is not an oil but magnesium chloride suspended in water. And hexahydrate implies it will absorb moisture from the atmosphere, hence great for hydration.
According to an article published in The Weston A. Price Foundation: “There are many advantages to transdermal magnesium therapy, since the gastrointestinal tract is avoided altogether and there is no laxative effect. Next to intravenous magnesium administration, transdermal therapy provides a greater amount of magnesium to be absorbed than even the best tolerated oral supplements, and can restore intracellular concentrations in a matter of weeks rather than the months required for oral supplementation.” Why buy Magnesium Oil Spray from IndigoVita?
Benefits of IndigoVita Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Spray
- Increased absorption
- Quick, convenient way to raise your magnesium levels.
- No gastrointestinal upset such as diarrhoea
- High quality product
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue and weakness
- Relaxes muscles while relieving muscle pain, soreness, cramps
- Relaxes nerves
- Alleviates stress and anxiety
- Relieves depression and improves mood
- Improves sleep quality
- Keeps skin hydrated, healthy and supple
- Prevents and treats sports injuries while increasing athletic performance.
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Order IndigoVita Magnesium Oil Spray and get these benefits for a healthy, quality life!!Did you know that without enough magnesium, calcium would actually damage the bones and may cause osteoporosis?
Yes you read it correctly! Simply taking calcium supplements is not enough to make your bones strong and healthy. Your dose of calcium needs to be balanced by magnesium intake. Here is why? Magnesium shares a very interesting relationship with calcium. They are, in fact, different sides of the same coin. Calcium excites nerves and stimulates muscles to contract whereas magnesium works to calm nerves and relaxes the muscles. However, in a healthy cell, the concentration of magnesium is ten thousand times greater than calcium. Let’s explore how these minerals work together:
- Magnesium acts like a key that unlocks the muscle cells – allowing potassium and calcium ions to enter and leave the cells as and when they are needed.
- Calcium enters the cell to perform its many important functions such as to transmit nerve impulses to contract muscles, fire up brain neurons or stimulate target glands, to secrete hormones. Once this is done, calcium is steered out of the cells by magnesium.
- Magnesium stimulates the production of calcitonin, a hormone that preserves bone structure by drawing calcium out of the blood and soft tissues to channel it back to the bones.
What if you’re taking lots of calcium and not much magnesium? Or when your body is deficient in magnesium? Calcium can easily leak into the cells and leads to:
- Sustained muscle contractions: causing painful muscle spasms
- Hyper-excitability of nervous system: causing anxiety, stress and depression
- Deposition of excessive calcium in muscles, arteries, intestines, kidneys and even along the lining of the bronchial tubes: triggering conditions such as muscle cramps, osteoporosis, arthritis, cardiovascular diseases, constipation, kidney stones and asthma.
And we need magnesium to utilize Vitamin D as well………
Our body needs magnesium to convert Vitamin D – that we get either through sunlight or supplements – to its active form, calcidiol. In addition, magnesium is a vital co-factor for all the enzymes that are required to metabolize Vitamin D.
Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D. (Medical doctor and naturopathic doctor) adds that “It turns out that all the enzymes metabolizing vitamin D require magnesium as a necessary co-factor. When you take high doses of Vitamin D and if you are already low in magnesium, the increased amount of metabolic work drains magnesium from its muscle storage sites. That’s probably why muscles are the first to suffer magnesium deficiency symptoms. Twitching, leg cramps, restless legs and Charlie horses (muscle spasm). Angina and even heart attacks affecting the heart muscle are also magnesium deficiency symptoms.” References:
- Watkins K, Josling PD. A pilot study to determine the impact of transdermal magnesium treatment on serum levels and whole body CaMg ratios. Mineral Check, Lenham Heath, United Kingdom, Herbal Research Centre, Battle, United Kingdom.
- Katherine Czapp. Magnificent Magnesium. The Neglected Mineral We Cannot Live Without. The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D. Magnesium Is Crucial for Bones. The Huffington Post