Chitin Synthase Inhibitor (Lufenuron) - 500mg x 60 capsules
A quick description of our product:
- 1 Bottle contains 60 capsules of 500mg Lufenuron powder
- Gets rid of candida/fungal overgrowth
- Improves immunity
- Increases energy levels
- Safe to use with no side effects
- High quality product from Mineral-Solutions
Are you looking for an effective and safe treatment for relentless fungal infections?
Are you suffering from a candida outbreak but are disappointed by futile candida diets, candida cleanse plans and other treatments that promise results but do nothing?
Unfortunately there is no permanent cure for fungal infections. But Lufenuron, the Chitin Synthase Inhibitor, holds substantial possibilities in treating as well as inhibiting the growth of fungal infections, especially when it is used as a part of a comprehensive strategy to get rid of candida.What is Chitin Synthase Inhibitor?
Before we explore more about what chitin synthase inhibitor is and how it works, let’s get some insights into what exactly is ‘Chitin’. Chitin, a carbohydrate molecule, is an integral building block of the exoskeleton of insects, arthropods and fungal cell wall. However, it is not generated by humans and other vertebrates. Chitin is synthesised by large families of chitin synthase (CHS) enzymes and plays a very significant role in maintaining the strength and integrity of the fungal cell wall.
Inside the human tissue, candida fungus forms long mycelia strands but it is also under continuous environmental stress coming from chemical break-downs, mechanical friction and from the attack by our immune system. As such there is a lot of damage to the cell wall. In order to survive and grow, it constantly needs to replace the damaged cell wall and that’s where chitin plays an important role.
According to a research , chitin functions through complex regulatory mechanisms to allow the cell wall to undergo rapid adaptations and adjustments under conditions of stress. In a nutshell, chitin serves as an armour and protects the fungus, such as Candida, from our immune system.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923753/How Chitin Synthase Inhibitor Helps to Kill Candida?
Chitin synthase inhibitor, Lufenuron, prevents Candida from producing chitin. This weakens the fungal cell wall and takes away its ability to protect itself and be resistant to attack by the body’s immune system.
What happens when the fungus like Candida is not able to produce chitin?
- The fungus can’t repair the damaged cell wall, thereby making it lose its strength and integrity
- Candida now produces a weak cell wall matrix that is riddled with holes.
- The cellular protoplasm leaks away due to the increasing intracellular pressure – an action that kills the Candida fungus.
As we can see, Lufenuron is not directly killing the fungus. Lufenuron makes the fungus weaker and thus vulnerable to attack by our immune system by inhibiting it to produce the protective chitin layer. In certain cases, it may not be able to clean-up the entire fungal population but it still manages to bring the overgrowth down and reduces the discomfort brought about by die-off reactions.
About Candida: Did you know everyone has Candida yeast in their mouth and gut?
Yes, the presence of candida in our mouth and intestines system is natural and in fact beneficial. Candida is a fungus that, in small amounts, helps the body during the digestion process and absorption of nutrients. But it becomes challenging when Candida overgrows to an unhealthy level in the gastrointestinal tract – breaking down the intestinal walls and invading the bloodstream. From there it can spread to other areas of the body and settle in the tissues as Candida fungus – causing a range of symptoms.
Candida can be a very resilient fungus and there are many other factors that can lead to its over growth such as poor digestion, a high stress life style, overload of sugar and carbohydrates in the diet, poor immunity, diabetes and regular use of antibiotics that kills friendly bacteria in the gut. That is why getting rid of a candida out-break may not be as simple as getting a candida cleanse and using chitin synthase inhibitors. It is also about addressing these issues holistically. That said, this wonderful product, Chitin Synthase Inhibitor (Lufenuron), is a very good initiative when used with other counter measures, to prevent candida overgrowth.Benefits of using Mineral-Solutions ‘Chitin Inhibitor’ to treat Candida and other fungal infections
Did you know our skin, gut, mouth and nose are home to 100,000,000,000,000 microscopic bugs?
The human microbiome has around 1,000 different species of micro-organisms and each one of us carries different permutations and combinations of these tiny tenants – making us all unique. The underlying complexity in which these microbes function and affect our body makes it difficult to say that Lufenuron will achieve the same benefits, and under the same time-frame to one and all. Here is a look at some of the most obvious benefits:
- Decreased fungal growth in the body
- Improved mental orientation
- Increased energy levels
- Better digestion
- Improved immunity
- Better overall health
- Gets rid of chronic fatigue and pain in muscles and joints
It is important to know that there is a slight catch here. Yes, we are talking about the die-off reactions, often wrongly assumed as side-effects.Die-off reactions: Temporary toxicity
- Yeast (fungus) living inside the body releases toxic by-products causing symptoms such as flu, headache, general fatigue, pain in joints and muscles, skin rashes, vaginal discharge and itching, numbness, mental confusion, brain fog and digestive disorders such as constipation, diarrhea or both.
- Killing the yeast will lead to the temporary release of these toxic substances even more than before. This can actually lead to an increase in the existing symptoms.
- These worsened symptoms, also known as die off, may sound frightening but they are in fact a good sign that the fungus in your body is actually responding to the treatment.
- Everyone has different die-off reactions. The intensity and the point at which these reactions will be experienced also varies from person to person.
- Once the immune system is able to siege the fungal overgrowth, the temporary toxicity will also go as will the die-off symptoms.
Is Lufenuron safe to use? Are there any side effects in using Lufenuron?
Chitin Synthase Inhibitor (Lufenuron) is a laboratory created compound that only affects organisms that produce chitin. It is an absolutely safe product for Candida treatment.
- Totally inert in the human body and doesn’t cause any chemical reactions inside the body
- Not broken down by the liver and kidneys into any other toxic substances.
- Made with natural oils and chemical elements and the result is a completely non-toxic substance that effectively kills fungi without harming any system within the body.
- Non-reactive to other medications.
- Only works on the fungal population leaving other beneficial gut flora alone.
However, the die off reactions that we just discussed are often misinterpreted as adverse reaction while using Chitin Synthase Inhibitor.
A word of caution:
This product is not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating women, and
- Children under 18 years of age. It is because their immune systems is still developing.
It is important to consult your health care practitioner before you begin this treatment.Disclaimer:
This article is the opinion of the author only, and does not necessarily represent the views of Mineral-Solutions Limited. Statements expressed within this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this article are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Note also, this article may contain links to other websites operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Mineral-Solutions Limited is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein. Mineral-Solutions Limited does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. Any views and ideas expressed by Mineral-Solutions Limited are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.References:
- Megan D Lenardon, Carol A Munro, Neil AR Gow. Chitin synthesis and fungal pathogenesis. Curr Opin Microbiol. 2010 August.
- Walker et al. Stimulation of Chitin Synthesis Rescues Candida albicans from Echinocandins. PLoS Pathog. 2008 April.
Wishing you health and happiness,
Click here to see our range of products